Tuesday, November 15, 2011

July 2011: Diya reading

Diya was reading a book and I sneaked in around the table and sat there clicking away at the various expressions on her face while she was reading. What can I say? I am a besotted dad.

Photobucket

Concentrating on the book

Photobucket

Pursuing up her mouth

Photobucket

Chewing the corner of the mouth

Photobucket

Concentrating, a slight frown on the face

Photobucket

I wonder what that means

Photobucket

Hmmmm, this is important.

Photobucket

Rolling her eyes at Baba.

Photobucket

Thinking and looking into the distance

Photobucket

Back to the book

Photobucket

Smiling at something in the book

Photobucket

Tilted head…the writing is upside down…

Photobucket

Toothy grin

Photobucket

I am tired of holding it up, so now on the carpet.

Photobucket

Turning the page

Photobucket

Raising the book.

Photobucket

Hiding behind the book

No comments: