Friday, January 13, 2012

Nov 2011: Oxford Street at night

I had to go meet some people at Oxford Street and while waiting for them, i took these photographs.

Photobucket

The Christmas Lights are on.

Photobucket

Mmmm, I wish I could have had some time to sample this food.

Photobucket

A lovely building with big wide windows.

Photobucket

Bright lights….

Photobucket

Stars in the sky…

Photobucket

Kingdom of Sweets. I definitely DONT want to go in there.

Photobucket

I DO want to go in there.

Photobucket

Hmmm, construction going on…

Photobucket Photobucket

Long street…

Photobucket

Boxes of lights.

Photobucket

Hmm, green dome…

Photobucket 

If you have checked out the telephone booths in London (and elsewhere in the UK as well), you can, if you are very unlucky, see these little pieces of paper advertising ahem some nice services. But this was very interesting. Even prostitutes are hitting the recession…Amusing.

No comments: