Saturday, July 03, 2010

Photos of Diya’s School Fair Trip

We went to Diya’s School Fair recently, here’s the evidence :), and here’s the slideshow.

 

School Fair

Here’s the scarecrow we made earlier at home.

School Fair

Heading into the clown bouncer

School Fair

The clown looks very sad indeed.

School Fair

I am inside here, jumping away to gay abandon.

School Fair

Mamma looking off at somebody else.

School Fair

I had fun :)

School FairSchool Fair 

School Fair School Fair
School Fair School Fair

School Fair

somersaults in “summer”saults.

School Fair

With a friend.

School Fair

Getting instructions to drive this buggy

School Fair

Look at the scowl of concentration!

School Fair

Totally concentrated!

School Fair

I hate people overtaking me.

School Fair

So I am going to crash into her!

School Fair

Done with my ride.

School Fair

Waving away, thank you for the applause on my brilliant driving.



School Fair

Smiling up at something.

School Fair

Choosing a gift

School Fair

A field of lollies

School Fair

I have picked up a gift, I wonder what it is.

School Fair

Its a magic sparkly wand!

School Fair School Fair

There was a fly past.

School Fair

She is my bestest friend.

School Fair

Yummy, lovely cookies.

School Fair

Another friend.

School Fair

I got my face painted.

School Fair

With my friend.

School Fair School Fair

Two more friends getting face painted.

School Fair

Drawing on a tile for father’s day

School Fair 

School Fair

School Fair

On another bouncy castle. Did you get the feeling that she likes bouncy castles?

School Fair 

And here’s a log train :)

No comments: