Sunday, July 19, 2009

Diya’s School Work 2009

Here are some of the photographs of what Diya has been up to in the last year at School.

Photobucket 

First is addition, but notice how she writes the number…welcome to lefty land
Photobucket

Another calculation.

Photobucket
we photocopied our palms
Photobucket

And wrote a newspaper. Quite impressed by her erudition say the  proud daddy.

Photobucket
pardon the typo’s, but I typed it up, after visiting the farm.
Photobucket
my footprint
Photobucket
something about a garden
Photobucket
made a family tree
Diya,School work

and this was a picture of me in drama class.

I got a gift from my teacher.

And a thank you letter.

And another letter from the second teacher.

And here’s her school report. Pretty chuffed.

Here is the full slideshow.

No comments: