Saturday, April 26, 2008

Kannu leaving for his school trip

My son, Karn, left for his school trip yesterday morning. I miss that little twerp, even though he spends most of his time on that bloody PC of his or collapsed like a spineless boneless octopus on the settee in front of the TV.
 
But here is Dad's revenge, showing him and his trips for posterity.
 
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Loading all their stuff into the coach luggage area, they had to take pillows with them..., how strange, why on earth would they need bloody pillows? dont they have pillows where they stay?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
 
Extremely embarrassed because Baba is insisting on taking photographs and making me look like a doofus in front of my friends (read girl friends, I have started to notice them, they are quite interesting but I cannot confess to that...)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
 
Back to welfare to deal with the inhalers, medicines, instructions... 

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Now getting last minute instructions. These school teachers are amazing, they manage these kids like no Marine Sergeant can ever will.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Look to the left.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Look straight...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Look to the right, the 2 coaches

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Baba again embarrassed me again by giving me a big hug in front of everybody, I escaped from mum but not from Baba. And now I dont even want to catch his eye...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
 
I am sitting behind the smoked windows but I suppose you need to be there to see it..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And off they go. I miss him, even though he is now all grown up, very soon he will be off to University and I suppose I have to get accustomed to it, but, I can understand how my father felt and even feels now...

As before, please click here for the full resolution slide show.

 

No comments: