Monday, December 12, 2011

Diya in July 2011

These are various photographs of Diya that I took over the month of July 2011.

Photobucket

Diya’s bestest friend came over, here they are playing with the sand pit

Photobucket

Diya looking up at me.

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Diya in her Lucknawi Chicken Pyjama Kurta suit.

Photobucket

I am on my bike.

Photobucket

Off on the bike. Its getting smaller for me and Baba is going to move me up to the bigger bike soon.

Photobucket

Baba cant wear my bangles.

Photobucket

My two pink princesses Smile

Photobucket

With pink drinks at our favourite Chennai Masala place

Photobucket

Having a hat dosa, lol

Photobucket

I think i love bangles.

Photobucket

We are on a scooter.

Photobucket

Off too the shops.

PhotobucketPhotobucket



Photobucket
These are all the homework I did. Very impressed.

No comments: