Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Aug 2012: The Abbey Road Canal Ride

Photobucket

I peeked over to see a mess

Photobucket

The entire canal system seems to be a mess, but the red thing in the back looks like a Google spot, lol

Photobucket

Its tiny leaves

Photobucket

Abbey Road!!! but I am afraid its not the one which you think it is..or is it?

Photobucket

an eye-catching yellow building..

Photobucket

I head down to the canal tow path

Photobucket

Photobucket

Its really bad

Photobucket

I cycle on north

Photobucket

Passing a gull

Photobucket

Keep on going, passing some industrial units

Photobucket

branches in the canal

Photobucket

Ducklings

Photobucket

and the canal stretches on

Photobucket

Till I come to this part which actually passes over the motorway.

Photobucket

One day I have to research what this shield is for

Photobucket

Heading towards the end

Photobucket

Another industrial unit

Photobucket

Photobucket

A lovely modern bridge spans the canal

Photobucket

Photobucket

Looking back at the tow path

Photobucket 

I cross the bridge and then head back..somebody should clean up the canal, looks a bit scummy to me..

No comments: