Monday, January 14, 2013

Aug 2012: Another ride down the Grand Union Canal

 

Photobucket

So I am pedalling like a nutter down Wembley way and notice this strange building

Photobucket

Photobucket

Looks rather weird, no? anyway, I move away from these poxy built up places and take off to the Grand Union Canal

Photobucket

Lovely day, eh?

Photobucket

I wouldnt mind sitting and spending my time

Photobucket

Jagged arches

Photobucket

A peahen came up to explore

Photobucket

Looking back

Photobucket

A wooden bridge

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Some very interesting carvings…

Photobucket

A join in the bridge

Photobucket

Nice faces

Photobucket

Photobucket

Really looking nice

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some more seats down the canal

Photobucket

What a wonderful sight

Photobucket

You just feel like going on and on, eh?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Peering into the sun dappled depths of the canal, fish, leaves and roots.

Photobucket

I come to the end

Photobucket

You see the strangest sights in the canal

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My blackberry is better…

Photobucket

A sign on the canal

Some people are actually living next to the canal…

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sad or what?

Photobucket

Photobucket

A lovely brick bridge, well, the graffiti doesn't help

Photobucket
And I pedal on…its amazing, the sights of London I am seeing these days…

No comments: