Saturday, August 21, 2010

Photo Stream: Cat on the prowl

We frequently have cats in our garden, which is one of the reasons why I have never been able to get a bird to nest in the garden or eat the bird seed that we lay out so hopefully. They also manage to poop into the sand pit. Anyway, so I am a bit jaundiced towards them, never you mind the fact that I am a dog person.
Cat
So I woke up early in the morning and while filling the kettle and yawning, I noticed Ms. Cat in the garden sitting next to Kannu’s flower wheelbarrow. This is not an intellectually heavy post by any account, but I am just trying to capture a tiny slice of a cat’s life, which is not important to anybody at all. Even this hunt was unsuccessful. You might find looking at the slideshow (fast) more interesting.

Cat
Prowl to the left

Cat
Hey, what’s that?

Cat
Turning around

Cat
Observing closely

Cat
Walking back to get to a better place.

Cat
This time I will try to look at it differently

Cat
Peeking over the wheelbarrow

Cat
Hello? this looks good.

Cat
Standing over the wheelbarrow

Cat
Stretching even more

Cat
On tippy toes, there IS something out there, but this is not a good place to be in.

Cat
Move to the side again.

Cat
POUNCE!!!!!!!!

Cat
Disappearing into the lily plant

Cat
Damn! Where the hell did it go?

Cat
Bollocks!

Cat
Hark, what was that rustle?

Cat
Let me take a closer look.

Cat
Did it go to the left?

Cat
Or to the right?

Cat

Ah! sod it, I am going home.

Ok, the last one isn't my photo, but you get the picture (if you know what I mean)

No comments: