Saturday, October 15, 2011

June 2011: Paris: To the hotel #1

I had to pop over to Paris for a quickie. Here are the photographs of the trip.

Photobucket

At Kings Cross Train station, waiting to board the Eurostar. Nice English there.

Photobucket

And there are some oddly specific but polite instructions on the train.

Photobucket

Reached Paris

Photobucket

Man, these frogs do have some time issues.

Photobucket

Heading off.

Photobucket

Hmmm, I didnt know Marcel Proust lived so close to Gare du Nord.

Photobucket

Now I no longer like to eat Foie Gras. Its sort of gone off for me.

Photobucket

Tall proud domes.

Photobucket

I love this concept of pavement cafe’s. Now why cant we have these in London, eh? and no, dont tell me, its a rhetorical question.

Photobucket

Hotel Friedland.

Photobucket

Pensive fellow.

Photobucket

Wut?

Photobucket

Nice building.

Photobucket

Porto Bus. All the way from Portugal.

Photobucket

Boycott Israel which is racist?

Photobucket

Heading towards La Defence.

Photobucket

Why is the man opening an umbrella? Anyway, reached the hotel and checked in. Shane asked me to come up to his room, the jammy git had got upgraded to the Honeymoon suite.

Photobucket

Rose petals and all.

Photobucket

A giant jacuzzi

Photobucket

With separate loo.

Photobucket

And two sinks.

Photobucket

With a love seat and huge huge bed.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And a beautiful secretary. I need to get one of these for Joey.

Photobucket

The reception.

No comments: