Friday, October 21, 2011

Paris June 2011: Walking back to the hotel

It was quite late by now and I started walking back to the hotel. The idea was that if I get tired, then I can simply pop into the metro and go back to La Defence.

Photobucket

Uplighted buildings.

Photobucket

Cafe’s

Photobucket

Very warm inviting place, i was tempted to pop in for a drink.

Photobucket

The Avenue de la Grandee Armee. The Napoleonic War Army.

Photobucket

Whole bunch of bike shops.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nice bikes and scooters

Photobucket

A car disappearing down a cobbled street.

Photobucket

That weird advertisement again.

Photobucket

Another car, this time coming towards me.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

A short street. That was it, I was dead tired, so popped into the metro, back to the hotel. Went to sleep and then woke up very early to catch the train back. It was hairing down with rain.

Photobucket

On the Eurostar, we were given this “towel” to wipe our faces. I ask you, what the heck is this towel? THIS is a towel? no way

Photobucket 

Hmmm, now I ask you, the chap is busking and begging because he doesnt have enough money to eat. You are going to fine him £200? what is he going to pay you with? Muppets in the London Underground.

No comments: