Monday, May 07, 2012

Mar 2012: What are people thinking?

I was sitting in Sloan Square after a long afternoon of taking photographs and was just observing people walking about in this posh part of London. I'm sure you have done it as well, sitting there, watching people, wondering what they are thinking about? Well, here are some photographs and my thoughts about what they are thinking about. Pervy? You betcha.

Photobucket

pleased to be out and about

Photobucket

this man is a twerp, i am out in london and all he can think about is his poxy iphone.

Photobucket

Hmmm, i dont know and there is that pervy man taking photos

Photobucket

woman in the middle. you are also checking your iphone? what’s wrong with you girls?

Photobucket

Father and son? out for lunch?

Photobucket

I feel naughty

Photobucket

hate my hair today

Photobucket

now where did i keep my keys

Photobucket

hate these tourists

Photobucket

Photobucket

hello

Photobucket

damn iphone, cant make calls

Photobucket

I wonder what that is

Photobucket

rush rush rush on the guy. Im bored on the little girl and the big girl.

Photobucket

Now do you realise what you did wrong?

Photobucket

Im bored

Photobucket

That jacket!!!! sooooo 70’s

Photobucket

another girl who has spotted the perv with the cam.

Photobucket

I feel good…

Photobucket

Remembering a good memory

Photobucket

Cant wait for my shift to be over

Photobucket

Im happy, smiling secretly.

Photobucket

I am cool

Photobucket

I like daddy’s bald spot

Photobucket

Come on, come on, turn green

Photobucket

Reflections

Photobucket

I wonder what I can cook tonight? what’s in the fridge?

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think i forgot to call Diane.

Photobucket

Lets go check out that place for lunch.

Photobucket

You want to go where?

Photobucket

Why are we outside in this chilly weather?

Photobucket

the 10000 yard stare

Photobucket

I am late, need to get there quickly

Photobucket

Thinking about something totally different.

Photobucket

It has been a long walk

Photobucket

Do you remember the day when we…or, see that fellow wearing the strange silver jacket? amusing.

Photobucket

Beer?

Photobucket

Dammit, these bloody packets are difficult to open.

Photobucket

Please lady, buy my magazine

Photobucket

That was a good lunch.

Photobucket

And then she said that Marisa was horridly mean and she did this and and and.

Photobucket

I’m cold.

Photobucket

Come on, walk faster.

Photobucket

Daddy’s little girl. I love cuddling her.

Photobucket

Can we turn left here?

Photobucket

I am so going to tell her off when I get home.

Photobucket

And then I told her that I love this duffel coat, but she didnt like it and said that the colour doesnt suit me, but what can I do? I like this colour and shape. The man, yes dear.

Photobucket

Hold on, lemme just put this bottle of juice into the bag, so yes, where was I? yeah, that guy was reallly cute

Photobucket

What is that?

Photobucket

I love the wind in my hair.

Photobucket

Ymmmy Mummy, when we go home, can I go on the playstation please?

Photobucket

I wonder if I closed the window when I left home?

Photobucket

Damn dirty pigeons

Photobucket

I can feel your pain and determination when you told him to bugger off.

Photobucket

Have you adjusted the strap properly Daddy?

Photobucket

Why is this ugly ass bloke taking my photo?

Photobucket 

Hmmm, i can see how you are drawing that building, very nice.

No comments: