Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Aug 2012: When I went to the aquadrome

So in a rash moment, I decided to bike up to Rickmansworth and then noticed a strange sign, which said, Rickmansworth Aquadrome.

Photobucket

I panted and dribbled my way into this amazing place

Photobucket

Beautiful woods

Photobucket

With lovely biking paths

Photobucket

heh, the weed/flower combination

Photobucket

I ride slowly holding to the handle with one hand and other hand gingerly holding the camera

Photobucket

On the right, there is a little stream

Photobucket

Clear water…

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

One could imagine being a tiny fish and swimming in these crystal clear waters underneath these lovely warm green foliage.

Photobucket

Moving up the path.

Photobucket

Reflections off the water

Photobucket

My trusted ride



PhotobucketPhotobucket

Peeking left and right from a tiny dock

Photobucket

Okeydokey, no entry it is.

Photobucket

Keep riding down

Photobucket

Lovely tree

Photobucket

Want to sit and paddle your feet with me?

Photobucket

One day I am going to take a tumble.

Photobucket

The woods are lovely long and deep?

Photobucket

I break out on the top of the lake

Photobucket

Why is there a submerged house there?

Photobucket

The waterski jetties

Photobucket

So that’s how its laid out

Photobucket

Fishermen camped out

Photobucket

It was a perfect day, I could have sat on this little dock and just loved watched the day go past

Photobucket

Nice eh? Photobucket

My last view of the lake as I turn away

Photobucket

and then start exiting the aquadrome. Beautiful place.

No comments: