Monday, November 05, 2012

July 12: From an old building to cows

One of my bike rides, it was a sunny afternoon and I was huffing and puffing up the steep roads in Stanmore.

Photobucket

Here is a lovely little building, old old old

Photobucket

Just look at the lovely chimney

Photobucket

The space between the wooden beams was filled with a mortar…

Photobucket

It looks amazing, beautiful, old building.

Photobucket

An exceedingly lovely door

PhotobucketPhotobucket

The dormer windows are lovely, and the uneven tiles make a lovely backdrop

PhotobucketPhotobucket

The Church House door

Photobucket

Moving up to the top of the building

Photobucket

This other set of the chimneys is also very well made, see how the bricks have been laid?

Photobucket

A tiny mis-shapen window.

Photobucket

Some high windows. I look back at the lovely building and then regretfully shove off

Photobucket

I move into the wooded areas

Photobucket

Just a hybrid so cannot go into the woods

Photobucket

Keep on riding down

Photobucket

Its like a leafy tunnel, eh?

Photobucket

Curving around

Photobucket

Final view and a cricket ground on the right. I keep on riding.

Photobucket

My little imelda iphone…

I have reached Pinner farm

Photobucket

Mum and baby

Photobucket

Very calm

Photobucket

The baby is very young, hardly 1-2 days

Photobucket

Giving a nice lick

Photobucket

The other side of the farm..

Photobucket

Looking down at the pavement

Photobucket

Zooming on the farm

Photobucket

Great, I would like to grow pylons as well.

Photobucket

It was a beautiful day

Photobucket

Looks lovely no? Photobucket
Here is a panorama of the view..
but back to the bovines

Photobucket

Giving me the eye



Photobucket

Looking a bit wild eyed

Photobucket

He is so cute

Photobucket

Hello mum

Photobucket

What’s that fat man doing with that metal thing pointing to me, mum?

Photobucket

Dont know, son, but this is what I think of him

Photobucket

Now you see how to behave with humans

Photobucket

Really mum?

Photobucket
Yes, son, now come here for a kiss

I’m feeling hungry..

No comments: