Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Testing my new 50mm on Diya

So I got a new Canon 50mm fixed lens for Christmas and my little pea princess was my model to test it out. Here are some of the photographs I took of her.

Photobucket

First test on a bunch of Dutch wooden tulips.

Photobucket

I wonder how they turn out in BW? Hmmm, avoidable.

Photobucket

Sangeeta totally refused to let me take her photographs.

Photobucket

So I asked somebody who was so totally not interested in me taking her photographs.

Photobucket

She isnt happy, with flipping her hair back.

Photobucket

Nearing facepalm time.

Photobucket

Whistling in resignation. Baba is such a pain.

Photobucket

Then I decided to tease Baba.

Photobucket

And stuck out my tongue at him.

Photobucket

Just look at my naughty eyes.

Photobucket

Glinting naughty eyes and sticking out a tiny tongue.

Photobucket

Giggling away with a toothless smile.

Photobucket

Looking up to the heavens, when will Baba release me?

Photobucket

Ok, i am going to have a banana in the meantime while he clicks away.

Photobucket

How long will this go on? 

No comments: