Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Nov 2011: I am a big girl now and I love M&M’s, Diya’s Birthday

We celebrated Diya’s Birthday last month.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Diya asked for an M&M Cake. So here it is.

Photobucket

She is happy with it.

Photobucket

And started to eat it even before we cut the cake.

Photobucket

Mamma is lighting the candles.

Photobucket

Blowing out the candles now.

Photobucket

Yeahhhh, then we call sang to her.

Photobucket

Little Miss Magic is telling her daughter how to cut the cake and use the knife.

Photobucket

She is! her new birthday present.

Photobucket

And now she had to help her.

Photobucket

Getting the first slice

Photobucket

And a kiss.

Photobucket

Dada also gets a piece

Photobucket

I will have another piece, thank you.

Photobucket

Sneaking some M&M’s..

Photobucket

Looking at the presents.

Photobucket

I got a DS game.

Photobucket

Dada is helping me open another present.

Photobucket

And another Nintendo DSi game.

Photobucket

This is a big present.

Photobucket

I wonder what it could be?

Photobucket

Yeeeeehhhh

Photobucket

Its a loo, for my doll’s house.

Photobucket

See?

Photobucket

Mamma gave me a pillow. it says, Daughters are angels without wings.

Photobucket

Another present, a garden set of Sylvania Families.

Photobucket

And a set of books.

Photobucket 
And chocolates. I am very happy Smile

No comments: