Thursday, October 11, 2012

June 12: South Bank of London, a sight for sore eyes

So it was a breakfast meeting of old friends, so off I went off to Waterloo, I was a bit early so I pottered around Waterloo and South Bank. Here are the results.

Photobucket

as usual, Muppet BD forgot that his camera was set to black and white…

Photobucket

The Waterloo bridge

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Reflections

Photobucket

Crosseyed

Photobucket

Begging for some change…sad, I tell you

Photobucket

Windmills..

Photobucket

Coloured ribbons..

Photobucket

Nicely done, old bean

Photobucket

Lol, somebody trying to chase me away..or make me hurry up

Photobucket

Giving a helping hand up

Photobucket

Photobucket

V’s

Photobucket

Nelson Mandela, what a man…

Photobucket

One call that I wont take

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A plane heading into the pod?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now you see her, now you dont, merging with the red chairs..

Photobucket

Street rubbish bins are colour coded

Photobucket

Royal Streetlights

PhotobucketPhotobucket

With fishes entwined at the bottom.

Photobucket

Somebody tried to make out words with discarded tiles. Thames?

Photobucket

I am sure the pigeons didn't do the tiles…but they are checking out the low tide river beach for food.


Photobucket

The other side…

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Different words depending upon where you stand and what you are looking at..

I like the South Bank, its always hopping…and food is fairly good there.

No comments: