Wednesday, October 17, 2012

June 12: Treading the boards at the London Coliseum

As usual, I have now forgotten why on earth I was wandering around Trafalgar Square.

Photobucket

St. Martin’s spire or the Swiss cheese tower as I call it.

Photobucket

Some strange and weird looking statues.

Photobucket

St. Martin’s

PhotobucketPhotobucket

You know, I have never been inside this place, one day..

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

I keep on walking, on the corner is this pub at the William IV Street, with an ambulatory man with a cask on top..very interesting show..

Photobucket

Here is a statue of Edith Cavell.

Photobucket

I read about this brave lady at the wiki site and was interested to learn that the song, Que Sara Sara was motivated by her execution. What a lady and poxy Germans..bloody barbarians..

But moving on, here is the London Coliseum.

PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

The building dates back almost 100 years old now. And is full of so much stuff that one wonders where to look

Photobucket

I need a drink.

Photobucket

Looking back at the church.

Photobucket

Very imposing building..

Photobucket

lol, i would love this place

Photobucket

Take a look at the pizza’s Smile

Photobucket

Hmmm, what does it say?

Photobucket
Lobster! lol, somebody called me a lobster as it has its waste disposal unit in its head, lol, or shithead..ch

No comments: