Monday, November 21, 2011

July 2011: Veiled Expressions

Diya climbed up on the window sill behind the net curtains. I had a blast taking her veiled expressions.

Photobucket

Blob!

Photobucket

Faint expressions.

Photobucket

Running along the window ledge

Photobucket

Somebody at the door?

Photobucket

Smiling

Photobucket

Serious

Photobucket

Something in my eye and then collected the curtain while trying to rub it

Photobucket

Rubbing my eye

Photobucket

Another smile

Photobucket

A sweet smile for Baba

Photobucket

Eyes closed, now I am sleepy

Photobucket

Looking off into the distance

Photobucket

A cheeky grin

Photobucket

A calm little goddess.

Photobucket

Looking up.

Photobucket

Growl… I am a cat

Photobucket

See? i can scratch the curtain

Photobucket 

Bye bye

No comments: