Monday, August 29, 2011

NY Walk back from Central Park May 11 #photography

After a nice time at Central Park along with some lovely hot dogs, we decided to walk back to the hotel. Here are some of the pics of the walk.

Photobucket

Nice building.

Photobucket

With some lovely windows.

Photobucket

But what’s with these fake windows?

Photobucket

Simon Bolivar. I keep on having a giggle every time I see this statue. The Bolivarian Revolution stands for almost everything that USA isnt, anti imperialism, anti american foreign policy, the drug policy, the economics, the trade policy, the environmental policy, the energy policy, you name it. And then there is this statue.

Photobucket

Very peaceful sight.

Photobucket

Want to go for a ride?

Photobucket

The statue is looking a bit manky, perhaps the city of new york might want to give it a spot of paint.

Photobucket

I dont know but this entire structure makes me wince. Would you like to have one of these around your mouth all the time?

Photobucket

Nice Hat there.

Photobucket

The holy of holies. We popped in there and I got an iPad for the eldest Cost Centre for doing good on his studies.

Photobucket

Rather bright shorts there old chap.

Photobucket

Talking into the phone.

Photobucket

The Crown Building on Fifth Avenue.

Photobucket

Cunning Sucks? eh?

Photobucket

Eyewitness News, what’s going on?

Photobucket

A parade!!!! and I am going to miss it Sad smile

Photobucket

Photobucket

The chap has some serious tattoos, but notice on the left leg, seems like its a work in progress.

Photobucket

oooooo, United States of Tara, eh? lol

Photobucket

Brunette Hair flying around.

Photobucket 
I had to pop into the UPS Truck Smile I am so changing my career, lol

No comments: