Thursday, August 25, 2011

Toronto: Train Yard to the Lake Shore #photography

Trundled out of the Train Yard and decided to cross some streets to get to the Lake Shore. Photobucket

Cars whizzing up and down the roads.

Photobucket

This was an interesting sight. The Labrador was carrying stuff. On a sort of a harness.

Photobucket

He was quite blase about it all.

Photobucket

Merrily crossing the road.

Photobucket

So I decided to join them and crossed the road. With the flyover disappearing down the horizon.

Photobucket

Some of the flyovers curved around. Now why cant people make the undersides of the flyovers look good as well?

Photobucket

A lovely cute little tram. I love trams, they are so evocative of an old bygone age.

Photobucket

Heading towards the lakeshore.

Photobucket

Couple of additional trams. I loved them, too bad I couldnt board them. Next time, I will go on a ride up and down a wee bit.

Photobucket

Cars queuing up but i couldnt understand the concept of this arc in the middle. What’s this supposed to be?

Photobucket

Nice lampposts.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is supposed to be a sculpture. Erm. Ok. If you say so. I couldnt understand the concept at all. I am so illiterate in terms of art.

Photobucket

And I reach the lake shore. Next essay is on the lakeside.

No comments: