Wednesday, September 12, 2012

May 2012: When we went bear hugging

Photobucket

We went to the Stanmore Village Fete and had loads of fun.

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was in a tiny park..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Not that many stalls but then there were two gardens, this is the first.

Photobucket

Diya made a bee line for the lucky dip

Photobucket

Sad smile( i cannot find anything Sad smile

Photobucket

Then the lady tried as well…nothing

Photobucket

Then we tried the other dip

Photobucket

And success! finally something

Photobucket

Bouncy castle and sugar candy

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I’m a strong girl, I won a polar bear!

Photobucket

Now we go duck fishing

Photobucket

And its number 6!

Photobucket

And I get a balloon!

Photobucket

Bees!!!!

Photobucket

Wow, there is a bee place in town. I think I will keep bees when I grow up..

Photobucket

How do I look with a cuddly toy:?

Photobucket

Big bear hug

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Its an ancient barn..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then Baba got into the swing of things and got photographed next to the bear..

No comments: